Saturday, March 24, 2007

New blog location

So in my never ending quest of a place to fit in (sigh, tear.), I’ve decided to join the ever-growing collective of bloggers. With just my toe in the water, I morphed my “news” section of my website into a haphazard blog. But alas, the lack of html preventing me from posting links and pics finally got to me, so here were are! Plus I think Anyssa was the only one who was actually reading it! I’ve backtracked and spiffed up the few posts I had before, so feel free to reread and add comments, for what blogger doesn’t love comments! -K

9 comments:

ACN said...

Congrats on the blog! Welcome to the world of scary people sitting behind computers, typing what they feel, and posting it for the world to read and, well, laugh at.

I love your title and ESPECIALLY your subtitle.

xoxo!

D0nnaTr0y said...

Thanks for being my first commenter ACN ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm here! Well, I'm here because I'm supposed to be finishing up my National Boards portfolio, but I'd much rather procrastinate.

Good luck with the no coffee thing. I don't know how you are going to survive!

D0nnaTr0y said...

YAY Jeanne! Feel free to procrastinate here any time! Good luck with the national boards... They are due next week, right?

ACN said...

I was so happy to see that you approved of my salsa dancing. Seriously. Made me smile.

:)

But you'd LAUGH at how I look when I salsa dance!

Anonymous said...

Here I am, procrastinating again! Actually, I am doing very well because they are due Saturday, and I will be finished TODAY! I have about two more pages to write, and then I am done! I'm so proud.

D0nnaTr0y said...

Oh how exciting! Congratulations on almost being done! BTW... I'm gonna be in NC again this Aug, Fayetteville then Wilmington again. Maybe we can hook up again?

Anonymous said...

Absolutely!


I'm still hoping to come to NY sometime this fall. I need to if I will have enough money, but I really really want to come up.

D0nnaTr0y said...

Good! You need to find that money and come up here!